Saturday, February 12, 2011

I'm Thinking About You

I'm thinking about you. I'm thinking about you like stars think about the moon. Like I would walk through a typhoon... Just for you. I'm thinking about you like books think about words. Like poems think about rhymes. Like melodies think about notes. Like my melody's full of you. I'm thinking about you like pencils think about sketchbooks. Like paintbrushes think about canvass. Like your color stains my world. I'm thinking about you like summer thinks about popcicles. Like wind thinks about leaves. Like winter thinks about snow. Like you dictate my seasons. I'm thinking about you like sleepers think about dreams. Like you stir my dreams. I'm thinking about you like princesses think about princes. Like dragons think about gold. I'm thinking about you like coal thinks about diamonds. Like catapillars think about butterflies. Like tadpoles think about frogs. Like you inspire my transformation. I'm thinking about you like pirates think about treasure. Like dreamers think about adventure. Like explorers think about discoveries. Like you're my best discovery.

3 comments:

  1. I really like this line, "I'm thinking about you like pencils think about sketchbooks. Like paintbrushes think about canvass. Like your color stains my world." You really ran with the sketchbook idea and then it came back in the end to the love idea that was really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Little Sipper above I also liked it when you went with an idea and expounded; the last line is always my favorite; "Like your color stains my world." "Like you dictate my seasons" "Like You inspire my transformation" etc. They send me a deeper feeling, brings it to ringing conclusion... if that doesn't make sense that's totally okay.
    It's cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the one about the color staining your world.... I think that even though hardly anyone notices everyone has a color around them whether it be yellow or blue or even purple.... everyone has a type of aura that even people can feel.

    ReplyDelete