Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Books

Shadowing their footsteps, in
Sync. Sharing the experience, sharing
Emotion, sight, touch, movement. Somewhere
Else, someone new, but almost predicting
Turns of events. Foresight, but imperfect
Knowledge. The traveler's journey continuous in
An endless round. Different scene, different cast of
Characters, but your sympathies still
Evoked anew.

The feel of the page, the smell. The groove
Impressed into my hand. The whisper as
Pages turn. Literally a world in my
Hands.

These hands have the power to
Create. People, places. My vision shared.
My words emerge from their mouths,
My thoughts in their minds, my tone
Etched into their being. My ideas
Whispering through my fingers,
Framed within a cover that can't
Possibly contain the fullness of
My capacity.

No comments:

Post a Comment