Thursday, May 19, 2011

So much to complain about....

I'm tired of doing chores that are messed up soon after I'm done doing them. I'm tired of my messy room. I'm tired of homework. I'm tired of school. I'm tired of going to bed late and waking up early. I'm tired of being dependent on my parents. I'm tired of no one asking me out. I'm tired of feeling insecure(even if it's the tiniest bit). I'm tired of still needing permission for everything even though I'm 18 already. I'm tired of owing my parents. I'm tired of the cold. I'm tired of feeling stressed with school work. I'm tired of procrastinating, I'm tired of ignoring my inner voice that tells me I should be doing something important. I'm tired of only thinking about my stories, and not writing them. I'm tired of being tired. I'm tired of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment